Troy Lee Designs SE5 Carbon Helmet Lightning With MIPS
About This Item
- MIPS INTEGRA: One of the lightest and slimmest systems and the most integrated by MIPS. Integra intends to reduce rotational force to the head on certain angled impacts. Superior ventilation and integration highlight this design in the SE5.
- SE5 VENTILATION GILLS The most significant styling change in the new SE5 is in the chin bar of the helmet. Increased airflow to the face is improved with the large intake front mouthpiece. Side gill intake louvers also force airflow to the front of the face for increased ventilation and cooling to help keep rider fatigue to a minimum.
- COLLARBONE MITIGATION SYSTEM EPP collarbone mitigation relief section. EPP (Expanded Polypropylene) section located on the lower side of the helmet provide addition impact relief for the upper shoulder / collarbone area.
- DUAL DENSITY EPS Patent pending safety that combines EPS low density impact foam for low-speed energy management / comolded with more firm EPS layer for high-speed impact protection.
- CARBON SHELL MATERIAL Shell Material - Fiberglass/Carbon Fiber and 3 Shell Sizes.
Free shipping and returns on all orders $50 and above.
30 Days return window & Hassle-free returns
Read our full policy here