Troy Lee Designs SE4 Composite Helmet W/Mips Eyeball
About This Item
- MIPS brain protection system, reduces rotational forces to the brain in some crash scenarios
- EPP (Expanded PolyPropylene) chin bar for lightweight, durable protection
- Anatomical –3D contoured cheek pads with emergency release system for EMS responders
- Plastic visor screws and brass inserts for easy impact break-away
- Extra matching graphic visor
Is this Item in Stock?
YES! If you can purchase it, we have it.
In the unlikely case of an item being oversold. We will cancel the order and notify you via Email.
Free shipping and returns on orders over $39.99
All orders are processed within one to two business days. Orders with shipping method (5-8 business days) may take up to 5 business days to ship. Please plan accordingly.
For more info check our shipping policy here
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. All return requests need to be initiated within 30 days of the original purchase date. Please provide your order number or receipt along with your return request.
For more information check our refund policy here
All Sales Final.
Products from our clearance sections are considered "All Sales Final" and will not be eligible for returns.
We will only accept returns or exchanges for products damaged in transit or if the incorrect item was shipped to. No exceptions.
How do I know if this product is in Clearance?
Clearance products are clearly marked with "Clearance Item" Above the About this Item portion of the description