Whether for prized race machines or the build of their dreams, the XG-1299 cassette is the ultimate, giving riders unprecedented 520-percent range thanks to the new 10-52 tooth-span. Stronger racers are now free to choose larger chainrings for more top-end speed, without sacrificing climbing range. More time is spent higher up in the cassette where athletes power transfer is most efficient and wear is minimized. Featuring the industry’s strongest X-Dome™ architecture and proven XD™ driver body, it’s also backwards compatible to give riders even more Eagle™ upgrade options for their current bikes. With multiple Olympic, World Cup and World Championship titles, it also matches up perfectly to XX1 Eagle AXS™ enabled componentry. The XG-1299 cassette utilizes the full depth of the new Eagle™ Colorsystem. Available in Black to Gold to Rainbow and all-new Copper, the XG-1299 cassette completes the expression of the worlds most accomplished and sought after bikes.
- Stronger riders can increase chainring size for speed, without sacrificing climbing.
- Eagle Colorsystem lets the cassette and chain express the look of the bike. Available in Black, Gold, Rainbow and all-new Copper.
- Provides a massive 520-percent gear range.
- [XD Driver Body]:XD is a cassette driver body design that allows the use of a 10-tooth small cog and provides an improved interface with the cassette.
- [X-Dome]: X-DOME technology creates an incredibly lighweight, precise and strong cassette. The open design aids in mud clearance, giving you cleaner shifting performance and longer component life.
- [EAGLE]: Eagle technology represents our newest 1x drivetrain technology. Eagle is a lighter, simpler, more durable, and easier to use drivetrain. Eagle features all-new 1x components, engineered for even greater durability and performance while maintaining a significant weight advantage over other drivetrain solutions. Eagle technology also provides an expanded gear range of 520%, which is equal to 2x11 drivetrains.
- [X-GLIDE 2]: X-GLIDE 2 is next generation of SRAM X-GLIDE technology optimized for the EAGLE 12-speed cassette. It provides quick, precise, power-on shifting performance throughout the gear range, and increases chain retention on larger cogs.
- [SPEED] (CS) 12s
- [GEARING]: 10-50t & 10-52t
- [COG Finish (Cassette)]: Copper, Gold, Rainbow
- [Technology (Cassette)]: XG
- [Cog Sizes]: 10-52t:10,12,14,16,18,21,24,28,32,36,42,52
- INSTALLATION. SERVICE. COMPATIBILITY. Find all the documentation needed to set up, use, and maintain your components in the SRAM Service hub. Click here