Sram Red, Crankset, 11 Sp
- Free shipping on orders over $39.99 -
- SRAM Road 11-speed compatible*
- Compatible with SRAM Red eTap components
- GXP®, PressFit, BB30, PressFit 30 availability
- Exogram technology uses a large, hollow cross section all the way to the spider, minimizing weight while maximizing stiffness
- According to SRAM, it's their stiffest crank ever
- Hidden bolt pattern leverages the characteristics of carbon fiber while presenting a sleek appearance
Low weight, improved shifting technology and updated graphics make the SRAM Red 22 GXP 11 Speed Crankset one of the best in class.
Already a legend in its time, SRAM's Red crankset is now available with refreshed graphics to complement their new SRAM Red eTap componentry. The SRAM Red crankset features a completely hollow construction all the way to the spider.
Its hidden bolt pattern makes better use of carbon fiber to further improve stiffness and shed weight. As always, for seamless, flawless performance and Yaw compatibility, pair this crank with X-GlideR chainrings.
The SRAM Red 22 GXP 11 Speed Crankset forms an integral part of SRAM's eTap wireless electronic shifting system, which delivers rapid, intuitive shifting.
- Exogram Hollow Crank Arm & Spider - SRAM's Hollow Carbon Construction starts in the crank arm and extends into the crank’s spider, maximizing the stiffness to weight ratio.
- X-GlideR Chainrings - The chainrings are designed for an optimized shifting performance with the Yaw front derailleur. The stiffer rings (5mm 7075-T6 aluminum CNC-machined) feature upshift rivets with an advanced design adopted from SRAM XX. CNC machining allows for precision control of each tooth shape, ramp, and nearly every shifting feature of the chainring. Chainrings, chain, and front derailleur are designed as a single integrated system for optimized performance.
- Stiffer X-GlideR chainrings feature thicker construction and advanced shift timing pins and ramps, which are optimized for shifting with the Yaw™ front derailleur
- 11-Speed Product Compatibility - SRAM 11 speed components were designed to be paired with matching SRAM 11 speed components to ensure proper function. SRAM can only guarantee the performance when used with the correct SRAM branded components
- Arm material: Carbon
- Chainring material: Machined alloy
- Weight: 609g (GXP 172.5mm 53 x 39, not including BB)
- Available arm lengths: 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm
- Available ratios: 53/39, 52/36, 50/34
- Compatibility: SRAM Red & SRAM Force Yaw Front Derailleur, SRAM Red 22 & PC1170 chains
- Finish: Carbon
- Technology: Exogram™ Hollow Crank Arm & Spider w/ X-GlideR™ Chainrings / Hidden Bolt Spider Tab
- Options: GXP, PressFit, BB30, PressFit 30 availability