SRAM PC XX1 Eagle Chain 12sp. - 126 links With PowerLock
:Out Of Stock
It might look normal from the outside, but the engineering inside this incredible chain design that makes possible a gear range previously found only in 2-chainring drivetrains. And it's also the biggest contributor to the Eagle drivetrain's ultra-smooth, precise, durable and quiet performance. The Eagle chain's links have a smooth radius, with no sharp edges or chamfers, which yield a significant reduction in noise, friction and wear on chainrings and cassette cogs. This design also allows for a flatter plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and greater overall strength.
- Groundbreaking chain design and technology
- The Eagle chain has been completely re-engineered, and is produced with new manufacturing technology.
- Eagle Power Lock chain connector with FLOWLINK technology provides better chain-guiding and increased longevity
- The Eagle chain is the quietest, strongest and most wear-resistant chain in the world
- Unique features and design also provide significantly improved wear resistance on Eagle cassettes and rings
- [Eagle] Eagle technology represents our newest 1x drivetrain technology. Eagle is a lighter, simpler, more durable, and easier to use drivetrain. Eagle features all-new 1x components, engineered for even greater durability and performance while maintaining a significant weight advantage over other drivetrain solutions. Eagle technology also provides an expanded gear range of 520%, which is equal to 2x11 drivetrains.
- [Flowlink] Ultra-smooth chain inner-plates are completely devoid of square edges, resulting in a chain that engages the cassette and chainring with far less friction, for quieter performance and better wear life. The design allows a narrower overall profile that can withstand greater angles, and also allows for a flatter outer-plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and enhanced overall strength.
- [Hard Chrome] The SRAM HARD CHROME chain has four times the elongation (wear) resistance to our other chains. This is due to the new finishing process on the inner links and rollers. Push pin strength and ultimate strength are equivalent to our current chains. The HARD CHROME chain lasts longer and is just as strong.
- [Powerlock] SRAM chain engineers developed PowerLock as a tool free, sure, and consistent way to connect our chains. While PL does not require special tools for install, the especially tight tolerances of 10- and 11-speed drivetrains mandate that each PowerLock is good for a one-time application only.
- [X-SYNC] SRAM X-SYNC 1x chainrings provide the highest level of performance and durability. The SRAM X-SYNC tall square teeth edges engage the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth. The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, help manage a deflected chain. To provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions, the X-SYNC chainrings have been designed with mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers. Engineered in Germany, X-SYNC rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1x drivetrain. Accept no imitation.
- [COMPAT - SPEED (CN)] - 12s-Eagle
- [OUTER LINK FINISH] - Nickel+PVD
- [COLOR - OUTER LINK] - Black, Gold
- [INNER LINK FINISH] - Chrome plated +PVD
- [COLOR - INNER LINK] - Black, Gold
- [CHAIN CONNECTOR] - PowerLock
- [CHAIN LENGTH (LINKS)] - 126 links
- [PIN VARIANT] - Hollow Pin
- [WEIGHT (G)] - 239
- [WEIGHT BASED ON] - 114 links
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To start a return simply click the main menu and select option "Start a Return" and follow the instructions
All offers are limited to stock on hand; no rain checks are available. Not valid on prior purchases, gift cards, gift certificates, taxes or shipping and processing charges. Consumer must pay applicable sales tax.
Discount codes may not be combined with any other sale, promotion, other discount, code, coupon and/or offer unless specified.
Promotions have no cash value. Offer cannot be sold or otherwise bartered. Void where prohibited, taxed or otherwise restricted. Returns of any portion of the purchase will require equal forfeiture of offer or amount equal to offer.
Movatik has the right to end or modify any promotion at any time. Other restrictions may apply. Offers only apply to the United States unless otherwise noted.
|10% Off your order *||sign up to newsletter for code||10%|
|$50 in store credit *||No code||$50|
- Brands not eligible for Newsletter discount: GARMIN, TACX, Ride 100%, ABUS, Brooks England, Continental, Crankbrothers, Fizik,Five Ten, Fox Racing, Knog, Hollywood Racks, POC Sports, SRAM, Selle Royal, K2 Skates, Kinetic, Kuat Racks, Outdoor Tech, Ride Concepts, Blackburn, ENVE, Race Face & Giro, and others.
- One use per customer.
- Code cannot be applied to previous purchases
Store Credit promotionFollow @movatik on Instagram and tag us in your stories showcasing what you've purchased for a chance to win a $50.00 store credit! Every month we will randomly select one winner!
*Guidelines and Restrictions:
- Must follow @movatik on Instagram.
- Only one entry per person per month, additional stories will not increase chances of winning.
- Each month's winner will be selected from the month in which the post was created and tagged.
- Store credit must be used within 30 days.
- Participants can only claim one prize.
- The winner is welcome to apply the credit to any order which costs more than the prize amount while paying the balance due for any total above $50.00.
- Free shipping is included within the lower 48 states.
- The winner will be posted and tagged on our stories and will be contacted through DM with a unique code.
- The winner must have made a purchase from Movatik which we are able to verify before issuing the store credit prize.
- We reserve the right to modify, cancel and limit any promotion or offer at any given time.
Movatik Trail Fund
We at Movatik believe in giving back to local trail builders and the communities they serve. Let's be honest, without their constant hard work, dedication and creativity, most of our trails would be run down and boring. Together we can make a difference and at zero extra cost to you, just use the unique code of the organization you want to support and done! Learn more here
Markham Park Trail Building Fund
The chain is great. The BLACK color looks great with the oil slick lock. which helps track when lubing the chain.
The xx1 SRAM product as expected performs great. This chain should last me a could while. my last chain was good for about 2 years. I do maintain my bike constantly. CHEERS!