SRAM GX Eagle AXS Upgrade Kit - Rear Derailleur, Battery, Controller, Charger, Gap Tool, Kit
- Affordable Wireless Performance
- SRAM Eagle GX Technology
- Compatible with 10-50T and 10-52T 12sp Cassettes
- 20+ Hours of ride time per charge & full charge in one hour
- SRAM AXS Mobile app for customizable shifting experience.
The day in, day out Eagle ecosystem hero is now available with AXS. New for 2021, The GX AXS upgrade kit is your entry point into wireless drivetrain simplicity. Compatible with any of our Eagle ecosystem cassettes and crank arms, the upgrade kit allows you to experience AXS without needing to buy an entire groupset provided you already are using Eagle products. No matter if you are looking to upgrade your ride, or looking for great value replacement parts, look no further than the GX AXS upgrade kit.
- EAGLE: Eagle technology represents our newest 1x drivetrain technology. Eagle is a lighter, simpler, more durable, and easier to use drivetrain. Eagle features all-new 1x components, engineered for even greater durability and performance while maintaining a significant weight advantage over other drivetrain solutions. Eagle technology also provides an expanded gear range of 520%, which is equal to 2x11 drivetrains.
- AXS: AXS is SRAM’s new bike component integration system that connects electronic bicycle components and software. The SRAM AXS app allows riders to see battery status, change component behavior, personalize controls, get maintenance reminders, and update firmware.
Tools and Supplies:
- Friction paste
- 2.5 mm hex wrench
- T25 TORX wrench
- Torque wrench
- T25 TORX bit socket
- Rear derailleur alignment tool
- 5 mm hex wrench
- 5 mm hex bit socket
- Chain breaker tool
- Chain gap adjustment gauge
- 3 mm hex wrench
Installation Video: https://youtu.be/FBkX44-C8AM
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
WOW, the GX AXS kit, makes it affordable to upgrade your drivetrain to a wireless set up. This has been the most noticeable difference for me of any upgrade I've made. Super smooth flawless shifting and it couldn't have been any easier to set up and tune. I am only moderately skilled with bike mechanics and was able to install myself! If you can get your hands on one, I highly recommend it.