Lighter, faster, stronger. The Hellion is the all mountain pacesetter of flat pedal shoes, designed with all-out
emphasis on weather resistance and durability for those seeking out the gnarliest conditions.
The Hellion’s lightweight upper- a two-panel, anti-peel synthetic that acts as a defense system for wet days- dries
quickly and is easy to clean. Anti-abrasion toe and heel protection round out the upper while our DST 6.0 HIGH
Grip rubber ensures a solid pedal connection and long-life durability to keep you coming back to the trails day
- Rubber Kinetics | DST 6.0 HIGH GRIP Rubber Outsole
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology
- Two-panel synthetic upper with anti-peel coating and perforated ventilation
- Anti-abrasion toe and heel protection
- EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- Weight: 421g (Men’s 10)
- Material: Synthetic, Rubber
- Men 7-13
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To start a return simply click the main menu and select option "Start a Return" and follow the instructions
All offers are limited to stock on hand; no rain checks are available. Not valid on prior purchases, gift cards, gift certificates, taxes or shipping and processing charges. Consumer must pay applicable sales tax.
Discount codes may not be combined with any other sale, promotion, other discount, code, coupon and/or offer unless specified.
Promotions have no cash value. Offer cannot be sold or otherwise bartered. Void where prohibited, taxed or otherwise restricted. Returns of any portion of the purchase will require equal forfeiture of offer or amount equal to offer.
Movatik has the right to end or modify any promotion at any time. Other restrictions may apply. Offers only apply to the United States unless otherwise noted.
|10% Off your order *||sign up to newsletter for code||10%|
|$50 in store credit *||No code||$50|
- Brands not eligible for Newsletter discount: GARMIN, TACX, Ride 100%, ABUS, Brooks England, Continental, Crankbrothers, Fizik,Five Ten, Fox Racing, Knog, Hollywood Racks, POC Sports, SRAM, Selle Royal, K2 Skates, Kinetic, Kuat Racks, Outdoor Tech, Ride Concepts, Blackburn, ENVE, Race Face & Giro, and others.
- One use per customer.
- Code cannot be applied to previous purchases
Store Credit promotionFollow @movatik on Instagram and tag us in your stories showcasing what you've purchased for a chance to win a $50.00 store credit! Every month we will randomly select one winner!
*Guidelines and Restrictions:
- Must follow @movatik on Instagram.
- Only one entry per person per month, additional stories will not increase chances of winning.
- Each month's winner will be selected from the month in which the post was created and tagged.
- Store credit must be used within 30 days.
- Participants can only claim one prize.
- The winner is welcome to apply the credit to any order which costs more than the prize amount while paying the balance due for any total above $50.00.
- Free shipping is included within the lower 48 states.
- The winner will be posted and tagged on our stories and will be contacted through DM with a unique code.
- The winner must have made a purchase from Movatik which we are able to verify before issuing the store credit prize.
- We reserve the right to modify, cancel and limit any promotion or offer at any given time.
Movatik Trail Fund
We at Movatik believe in giving back to local trail builders and the communities they serve. Let's be honest, without their constant hard work, dedication and creativity, most of our trails would be run down and boring. Together we can make a difference and at zero extra cost to you, just use the unique code of the organization you want to support and done! Learn more here
Markham Park Trail Building Fund
I've had this shoes for several months now. I love them. They grip is really good with my Origin8 pedals. These shoes are way better than my skateboarding shoes I was using before. Been my first pair of shoes, l can't compare the grip with the fiveten brand. I did try both before buying and I liked the RC because it fitted better to my foot. I ride mostly green and blue trails with an occasionally black trails. For my type of riding, these shoes are perfect. I didn't really believed that a mtb shoe could improve my riding. And it's true. I highly recommend them. You'll ride with
less fatigue and with a safer shoe to protect your feet when things get ugly.
I ride flat pedals, and previous used shoes with a cleated sole because of the firmness. Finding the "optimal" foot position on the pedal was possible, but significantly limited until I moved into flat soles. But so many flat soles are not stiff enough to feel like I'm getting decent power transfer. Not the Hellions. They have a comfortable firmness, yet not overly stiff. Also seem to be reasonably protective of my feet for unexpected encounters with stationary objects. Sizing runs pretty true, but the shoe width seems more suited to a narrower instep.
510 Freerider Pro is my go to, but the price of these grabbed my attention. After a handful of rides I think these will put up contention for my favorite shoe.