- A slim yet durable Nylon composite body is accented with a concave design, built in traction treads and 8 replaceable traction pins per side.
- Made to stand up to punishment, the durable sealed cro-mo axle rolls on a completely serviceable bearing + bushing set-up.
- No build is complete without sick looking color-Coordinated pedals. Chester pedals come in 9 vibrant colors to choose from.
- Axle Material Chromoly Steel
- Body Material Nylon Composite
- Material Nylon Composite
- Platform Height (MM) 18.4
- # of Pins 16 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal (8 per side)
- Platform L x W (MM) 101 x 110
- Weight 360g
Free Returns on all New / Unused products.
Our return policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To start a return simply click the main menu and select option "Start a Return" and follow the instructions
In my opinion you can't go wrong with the Race Face Chester pedal. They are durable, super light weight, and it's rare to have your foot slip on with the platform of pedal combined with a good flat mtb shoe. For the price, these perform just as well as any of the high end aluminum pedals, yet they don't break the bank. 5/5!
These look much nicer and are just as good as the original chesters. Tons of grip, light and super durable.
I love the new chester pedals, very sturdy and for the love of god.. Don't pedal strike your shins with them...