The Obex SPIN helmet provides adaptable protection for a variety of styles of skiing and snowboarding. Constructed with an EPS liner, PC Shell and ABS top shell, the Obex is lightweight, making it ideal for all-day use. An interior size-adjustment system allows a user to find an ideal fit without needing to change pads. Sliding vent covers allow the wearer to open or close helmet ventilation for maximum comfort in all weather conditions. Integrated vents at the front of the helmet allow air to evacuate from goggles, thereby preventing fogging.
- Lightweight in-mold construction with EPS liner
- Robust ABS top shell for added protection
- Fully adjustable ventilation
- Patent pending silicone pad technology system, SPIN (Shearing Pad INside)
- Integrated vents to prevent goggles steaming up
- Personal size adjustment system
- Fixed goggle clip
- Compatible with POCObex Communication Headset(sold separately)
What is SPIN?
A silicone gel-like membrane inside the helmet padding forms the basis of our patent-pending SPIN (Shearing Pad INside) technology.
Sizes and Weight
- Small: 51-54 cm (445 g)
- Medium: 55-58 cm (450 g)
- Large: 59-62 cm (515 g)
- Ventilation: Fully adjustable Integrated vents to prevent goggles steaming up
- Certifications: CE EN 1077 Class B, ASTM F2040
- Item No. 10103
- Construction: Lightweight in-mold construction with EPS liner, Robust ABS top shell for added protection
Free Returns on all New / Unused products.
Our return policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To start a return simply click the main menu and select option "Start a Return" and follow the instructions