Park Tool Professional Micro-Adjust Clamp For Prs-2/2 Os, 3/3 Os, 4/4 Os/4W
After years of research and testing, Park Tool's built what they consider the best shop clamp made. It’s smooth, versatile and built to stand up to everyday shop use.
- #100-3D fits the following repair stands: PRS-2, PRS-2 OS, PRS-2 OS-1, PRS-2 OS-2, PRS-3, PRS-3 OS, PRS-3 OS-1, PRS-3 OS-2, PRS-3.2-1, PRS-3.2-2, PRS-4, PRS-4 OS, PRS-4 OS-1, PRS-4OS-2, PRS-4W and PRS-33
- #100-5D fits PCS-4, PRS-7, some models of PRS-5 (with composite top tubes), and PCS-1 models manufacturer post 2002. (Note: Inspect top tube below lever for an embossed "939")
- #100-25D fits PRS-25, PCS-10, PCS-11, PCS-12 (and PRS-15 with 1951-15 Adaptor Stud)
- Grips nearly any tube from 7/8” to 3” (23–76mm), including aero tubes
- Micro-adjustability allows perfect clamping pressure every time and prevents damage to thin-walled tubes
- Long travel cam handle allows quick entry, adjustment and exit
- Versatile: It grips nearly any tube including aero shaped tubing and seat posts 7/8” to 3” (23mm-76mm). Its narrow clamping jaws (2.7”/7cm) are designed to clamp securely yet fit into tight areas or on short seat posts.
- Durable, replaceable jaw covers
- Soft Touch saddle cradle provides a perfect spot to temporarily rest a bike by its saddle
- Built to last: Powder coated, precision machined, die-cast aluminum main body parts and high quality small parts
- Fast operation: Cam-actuated adjustment system for quick entry, adjustment and exit, plus handy “spinner” handle helps speed large size range adjustments.
All orders are processed within one business day. Orders under $100 with shipping method (5-10 business days) may take up to 5 business days to ship.
Free shipping and returns starts at $40