Park Tool Prof. Micro-Adjust Clamp For Pcs-10/11/12 And Prs-25
After years of research and testing, Park Tool's built what they consider the best shop clamp made. It’s smooth, versatile and built to stand up to everyday shop use.
- #100-2D fits the following repair stands: PRS-2, PRS-2 OS, PRS-2 OS-1, PRS-2 OS-2, PRS-3, PRS-3 OS, PRS-3 OS-1, PRS-3 OS-2, PRS-3.2-1, PRS-3.2-2, PRS-4, PRS-4 OS, PRS-4 OS-1, PRS-4OS-2, PRS-4W and PRS-33
- #100-5D fits PCS-4, PRS-7, some models of PRS-5 (with composite top tubes), and PCS-1 models manufacturer post 2002. (Note: Inspect top tube below lever for an embossed "939")
- #100-25D fits PRS-25, PCS-10, PCS-11, PCS-12 (and PRS-15 with 1951-15 Adaptor Stud)
- Grips nearly any tube from 7/8” to 3” (23–76mm), including aero tubes
- Micro-adjustability allows perfect clamping pressure every time and prevents damage to thin-walled tubes
- Long travel cam handle allows quick entry, adjustment and exit
- Versatile: It grips nearly any tube including aero shaped tubing and seat posts 7/8” to 3” (23mm-76mm). Its narrow clamping jaws (2.7”/7cm) are designed to clamp securely yet fit into tight areas or on short seat posts.
- Durable, replaceable jaw covers
- Soft Touch saddle cradle provides a perfect spot to temporarily rest a bike by its saddle
- Built to last: Powder coated, precision machined, die-cast aluminum main body parts and high quality small parts
- Fast operation: Cam-actuated adjustment system for quick entry, adjustment and exit, plus handy “spinner” handle helps speed large size range adjustments.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Works easily with the PCS 10 stand, very convenient to clamp, and appears to include the seat rest plastic protector if you rotate it 180 degrees (i like the clamp handle on top normally)
All orders are processed within one business day. Orders under $100 with shipping method (5-10 business days) may take up to 5 business days to ship.
Free shipping and returns starts at $40