Removing 12-spline Shimano® and SRAM® style cassette lockrings is a whole lot easier with this tool. Plus you can use it with most quick-release skewer nuts in place.
- Fast and convenient to use
- Design allows cassette lockring removal without removing the nut on most quick release skewers
- Fits 12-spline cassette lockrings from Shimano®, SRAM®, SunRace®, SunTour®, Chris King and others (23.5mm diameter)
- Fits some disc brake lockrings from Shimano® and others
- Durable electroless nickel finish
- Removable threaded handle for quick and easy replacement of worn or damaged head (Replacement Head: #2301)
- Made in the USA and covered by Park Tool's legendary limited lifetime warranty
Free Returns on all New / Unused products.
Our return policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To start a return simply click the main menu and select option "Start a Return" and follow the instructions