You’re looking at the CHIPS 2.0 universal wireless helmet audio + walkie-talkie system by Outdoor Tech: Bluetooth compatible in-helmet speakers with simple, glove-friendly controls for audio, phone, voice command (Siri) and push-to-talk walkie-talkie functions. Your helmet just became your favorite piece of gear. You’re welcome.
- 40mm drivers deliver Hi-Fi sound to your lid, wirelessly. Yesssss!
- Patented 2-button control system allows you to adjust volume, change tracks, play/pause music, answer calls, & engage the app from outside your helmet knit, without removing your gloves
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Built-in microphone for calls, chats with Siri or Google
- Rugged, minimal design fits into virtually any helmet
- 3.5mm audio in jack for non-Bluetooth device compatibility
- Included 3.5mm wire controls volume, pauses, plays, and takes calls
- IP45 sweat- and water-resistant
- Tested to work perfectly at -20-¦C/-4-¦ F (brrr, that's cold)
Free Returns on all New / Unused products.
Our return policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To start a return simply click the main menu and select option "Start a Return" and follow the instructions
Very good sound quality ! Very surprised honestly does well in cold temps and all. Very comfortable even though I can fell them a bit when Im riding. Play and pause feature works great same with switching songs. Only thing that didn't work that well was volume control using the chips. How ever I might just have to get used to it. I would definitely recommend purchasing these if your tired of wires on the slopes!
super fast delivery. Product is outstanding. so good.
I've had the wired chips in my helmet for some time now, but the integration with the iphone 10 was spotty, even with the adapter. The Chips Ultra worked flawlessly on the mountain and the controls were easy to use. Well worth the upgrade and price!
I used the ODT Chips 2.0 for years until I bashed my right ear into a tree last winter (oops). I decided to upgrade to the full wireless, now that they're available, and have not been disappointed! Just as with the last model, I definitely don't regret picking them up. ODT has upgraded with a nice charging case and highly sensitive touch pads for controls. My left ear chip does drop connection here and there (maybe 0.5 seconds), since the Bluetooth is separate for each one, but there's a very good chance that the struggle is coming from my older phone, not this product. Some of the controls have also been upgraded to be more intuitive. Overall, very happy!
Movtik's pricing was $20-$50 less than others. Shipping was timely, but not the 2 day as advertised. No issue though. I'm very pleased with the product and the pricing. Does what I wanted, how I wanted.