If maximal minimalism is a thing, this is it. Ever lifted a can of beer and thought, “It’s just too heavy!” No. Because the can is aluminum, and aluminum is light. The SHERPA 2.0 2" is all aluminum, meaning it’s light as can be. Beer sold separately.
- Increased spacing between bikes to 14”
- Lightweight platform rack design as low as 32 lbs. (assembled)
- Available in both 2” & 1.25” hitch sizes
- Pivot lever with optional foot assist
- Bike lock with matching hitch lock
- Front tire hook design with intuitive release
- NOT RV compatible
- 2 bike capacity up to 40 lbs. each
- Weight:32 lbs. for 2" version
- Weight:35 lbs. for 1.25" version
- Holds wheelbases up to 47" and tires as large as 3"
- Available in both 2" & 1.25" hitch sizes
- Lifetime Warranty
- 2 Bike capacity up to 40 lbs./Bike
- Wheelbases up to 47” and tires as large as 3” (Phat Bike Kit recommended over 2.75”)
- Wheel size between 20”-29” (20”-24” wheels will require adapter)
From the Manufacturer:
Free Returns on all New / Unused products.
Our return policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To start a return simply click the main menu and select option "Start a Return" and follow the instructions
This a great rack. It's not cheap BUT it's easy to use, VERY sturdy and looks great. DO NOT take the hitch part out of the box because the box acts as an assembly deck. Beyond that important info, VERY easy to put together. Great materials. It also comes with a through hitch lock. AWESOME.
Great design and easy to use.
Will be back. Now, if you can only melt the snow so we can ride.
Received my bike rack much quicker than expected via FedEx. Items all packaged well with excellent assembly instructions and was very easy to assemble.