Arctix Insulated Snow Pants Womens
About This Item
- 100% Polyester Dobby shell with ThermaLock W/R + W/P 3000mm Coating, offering a maximum degree of durability and protection from the elements, while allowing a full range of motion.
- 85 grams ThermaTech Insulation offers warmth in a lightweight, low bulk garment, keeping you warm at temperatures from -20° to +35° depending on your level of activity.
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface. The adjustable waist ensures a comfortable fit, while boot zippers make them easy for on and off access over boots.
- Boot gaiters with grippers form a seamless integration with the boots to keep the warmth in, and the moisture out.
- and the moisture out. These relaxed fit pants also include 600 Denier Ballistic reinforced ankle, scuff and hem guards to hold up against daily wear & tear, and conveniently has an O-ring for keys, gloves and/or lift tickets.
Free shipping and returns on all orders $50 and above.
30 Days return window & Hassle-free returns
Read our full policy here